Sunday 13 November 2011

A whole lot of visuals

Had dinner with my girls on friday after weeks of hectic school schedule! Had pepper lunch after a whole long crap of indecisiveness. I (L) PEPPERLUNCH~
Here is a picture of our dear girl having the ambition of a hawker auntie heh

All time fav curry cheese chicken weewee

That auntie's onions tsk. Looking like kimchi LOL.

We headed for swirl after that nomnom. The flavours sounded good but tasted.......... So i went for Tart and mango which were the more suppose to be yogurt kinda flavours. Topped it with blueberries and strawberries + a little pebbles.

 
Preeeetttyyy




Caught 11:11 with a missed call and text from bb. Was really upset cos I couldn't meet him that night :(

And new shoez hehe. I ordered a dress too but they didn't send it together!! >:( I mean, I ordered the dress first because the shoe was in the next collection which i happen to see the next day. I ordered the shoe w/ registered postage. I paid for both the items on the same day!! But they were so stupid to not send it together. And i have no idea where my dress is im so pissed. How can they be so stupid. 
Outfit to church today~
Went to beauty world for lunch and had all time mutton soup and porridge! have been having these since young. The soup was kinda too sweet and lacked the mutton taste but the chilli was really good(:


Went to the ribbon shop downstairs that has been there for over 10 years! The granny is so old now yet she manages the shop all by herself(Y) It was my paradise for the day. I wanted every different coloured ribbon! Got myself green, red and purple ribbons for upcoming christmas baking.




Up with a flu now:( Exams starts tomorrow and I have to have a flu now. <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment