Sunday 11 August 2013

Confidence

Yknow how girls like stalking girls and sometimes that lowers their self esteem because they arent 'pretty' enough? Dont deny that Im not one of them so many times I wanna dig a hole for myself. I realize guys (single or attached) like stalking girls but do they stalk guys? Apparantly no because they're not gay but we girls arent lesbians either. Are guys that egoistic/confident to not want to improve themselves? Why is it necessary for guys to have a little 'feast' with their eyes. Maybe it applies to a minority of girls too but I dont understand this at all. Is it necessary? I guess its just me and my cat like traits. Curiosity kills the cat? The below explains alot on how a girl changes and acts when she's with her boyfriend but how many guys realize this? I would daringly say only 20% maximum. I dont mean to make guys look bad but seriously? It IS that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment