Wednesday 14 August 2013

Change

Everyone knows you're not worth anything I've given to you. Without a doubt or a second of consideration would I hesitate to say you are worth it because I know it myself, you arent. I'm ungrateful? Wrong. He knows it himself that I give every drop of my blood in this relationship, how i've been so thankful. I've never stopped giving thanks. But you got to do whats best for you because they dont come from anyone else. Im sorry but on days like this I need to constantly remind myself that I did the right thing, even if I sound harsh. For the past five years, I have dinner at least once a week over at his place, occasionally cooked and stayed, treated them as my own. But before I sink back into emotions let me take myself back to why Im leaving (left). Everytime I log into xx and scroll down i eventually see xx ...xx and I go "whats new? I did the so damn right thing" Thank you for showing how a leopard never changes its spots.

Taiwan 2013, was planned to secure us a little more. And when I found out xxxx 'gossiping' behind me out of 'concern' however filled with unwanted rude comments. It isnt even funny making fun of my relationship, input 'jokes' (its the 21st century so what?) about... which I hate hearing from anyone. Before you start gossiping PLEASE REFLECT ON YOURSELF. Yeah we didnt see this coming but it doesnt matter because we're old enough to handle this and a break up does not mean the trip is cancelled. This would/might be the last trip, idk how we'll progress as friends? I really want to but idk how i'd be able to deal with it. (ugh emotions)

So here is my face with a change and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment