Thursday 19 July 2012

Give thanks

  1. Daddy went through a operation called tracheotomy which is the opening of the neck area to place a tube directly in the trachea. The connection of a tube to the oxygen ventilator was needed to aid him with his breathing. It's only the 3 day so fingers crossed but he's recovering well. Thank you to all that has been visiting and praying for daddy. God has always been with him and will continue to pray and trust in him (:
  2. Constantly telling myself how thankful for b though we quarrel a lot over the smallest, lamest things... Always appreciating everything we do together and the things we do for each other. (; Thank you for dinner today! Satisfied my korean bbq craving but I think I gained 2kg from it.. :( I hope you gained five!! hehe love you <:)
Be thankful for everything that happens, whether good or bad God always has his reasons. Always be grateful.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment