Sunday 22 July 2012

Cravings satisfied!

Went for Korean bbq with b to satisfy my "since forever" Korean bbq craving hehe <:)

Nomnomnom~


Happily cooking haha

  
  

Really good seafood pancake! Or maybe I just like flour.. but it isn't as good as the other times i've been here. There were only 2 small pieces of squid and the rest were spring onions. But <3 x infinity.

Ordered 5 portions of beef, 2 chicken & 2 pork. Insane!! I couldn't eat anymore but that dumbass kept ordering -.- 


Rice cakes! They gave a super huge portion so I had no choice but to...



 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA play somemore la

...had to play with my food haha. Fried my rice cakes too.



I'm fair, ugly face of myself too. Hahaha wts

"I'm too full to move"


(Still frying haha)





Our ootd haha




Though full, went for desserts at Ah chew's!


  
Aloe honey lime for me & almond paste for b.

Er, lol? (yum)

Korean buffet was @ Arirang Korean Restaurant.
I would rate the food 8/10.
It's a pretty small place but there's always space! (:

This is the first korean buffet restaurant I've been too and it's my 3rd time there. I think the food is pretty good and the amount of choices is sufficient in my opinion. Go try it out and recommend me places to go too! Was actually thinking of trying 2d1n but I didn't like the idea of having to take food myself from the buffet line. Food is served to your table when you order over here at Arirang!


xx <:)

No comments:

Post a Comment