Friday 6 April 2012

It's 1.30am, I've nothing to do so i'll blog my pictures up(: Oh and chatting with my boy on whatsapp while he's in Genting. Booooo :(

Boredom at work, managed to tie a fishtail from the top! You can tell my hair has many shades of brown and black haha.



Wheat krunch! It's super yummy, and healthier compared to the other kind of cookies and biscuits since its high in fibre! I can eat them all day, and also the reason why i'm getting fat these days :/
They have the oats one too which is super yumz. I tried them today when I was bored at home haha.
#Fatgirl 

Deserving this angry troll face.
Angry
Why chu eat so much Miss Kon!!!
Why (inverted)

 Town with my boy on a wednesday night. Bought earrings because i kept losing them in the bathroom :( I like these because of the gold and pearls! Boy chose black over green and pink(:

Popeye's for dine! Super filling!! Boy wasn't hungry so he only ate one and a half chicken...small one somemore. The set came with chicken nuggets which were more of like chicken chunks. It's better of cause! Real chicken pieces rather than (dk what is added in) nuggets. Was super stuffed after the meal and I even brought home the nuggets in my locklock container haha. Shared it with kitty boy when I got home hehe #bestowneraward



Lunch on Thursday: 


My 'red' ends are obvious anymore, its more of like a copper brownish idk what colour/ 

Bored and greedy, I made m i l o b a l l s to satisfy myself. Added water and turned it into milo(drink) after that.



 Boy is in Genting now. So some love before he left! Wore this shirt he bought from hk for me 2 years back.

Byebye bb!:(

 Painted my nails silver :O No idea what I was thinking but ya with gold glitter. I really like glitters + gold explaining my url and header (duh) It didn't want to dry so i ruined it back smudging it haha. Who cares, beautiful imperfection in my opinion.


Kitty boy with his cone because he has a rash. It's healing so tank a lil' longer my babyboy! He's been really moody and sleeps all day on the sofa haha.

Waiting like a lil' girl for my boy to return! Hurry back bb!
<3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment