Saturday 21 April 2012

Food For Thought

Regular day at work with piles of 'all over the place' filed documents. 
Print day: H&M cherry tank, Cooperative (from asos) bicycle bag, Topshop leopard print shoes, and an annoying face.

2nd tightening session at the dentist, I had the wires and rubberbands removed as you can see(: Had my own shades on because the 'shades' they gave me was useless.

Went to town to collect my ticket to catch 'Wicked' the musical. Bought a pair of shorts which would probably be my new love since it fits perfectly! All of my other bottoms I have are really loose now and I don't know why:( I hate loose bottoms.
Had Wendy's kids meal, consisting of a very pathetic cheese burger. The 'patty' (should I even call it a patty?) It was so pathetic! A very small thin piece of meat, I don't even know what I was eating lol. 
Started counting the amount of money I spent and wanted to cry :'( 

Whoop you jelly? Go and catch it is the BOMB! Non-stop praises for this musical!

My snack during the musical, yeap my teeth are gonna decay very very soon.

Grand theater! It was really high and huge!

It was really packed before/after the show. I'll rate it.... 10/10. SO GOOD I WANNA WATCH IT AGAIN. My seat was really good, like within the first 10 rows? Really glad I got to go!^^

Pic's from a friend's cam(: I was so underdressed because it was a last minute decision :(

Poster my brother got when he did the wrap party for Wicked (:

Some pictures from the wrap party:




Event was at the white rabbit (:
GO DOWN TO : http://livesnapps.com/ if you're interested in live photography for events!
Eg. Birthdays, gatherings, farewell party

K I'm sorry for spamming my brace face :B Bored girl at work.








Sat; Brunch at Food For Thought with the girls (: It was raining and I left the house in shorts slippers and tank. I nearly died on the bus :(


 Brunch: Scrambled eggs, garlic mushrooms and greens w/ roasted tomato.
Funny thing is that, there was only 1 pathetic piece of tomato. How was it a tomato salad?-.- However, the serving was pretty big. I got full after having only half of it.
Overall it was good, for a reasonable price of $8 (:

I think this is raspberry white/milk chocolate pancakes, which is so so so good. The raspberry balanced out the sweetness of the white/milk chocolate. But the pancakes were rather thin, like slightly thicker crepes. Ain't those fluffy kind! But still, thumbs up for this! (8/10)

My arms are fat :( (J's camera)

So, food for thought right? You've seen the food so here are some thoughts..
---------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------
-----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------- ---
okay my mind is just in a blank i don't wanna think about anything. 


Kitty loves his lalang(:

Bareface (Does it make a difference when I have stuff on my face, or not?)

Mask on

Skipping challenge with my neighbours (young and old)! It's super cute how we make the effort to exercise regularly, now that everyone is aging. It's a pretty sad sight to see everyone aging, but a really soothing feeling to know everyone is making the effort to live a healthy life.

Everyone around me is so precious, xx
Ask > http://formspring.me/sherlynkon
Follow! > https://twitter.com/#!/strawberrykon

No comments:

Post a Comment