Thursday 23 February 2012

Braces

So as I've said I was gonna have braces on. So this is what my teeth has been up to (:
Extracted 4 teeth which was a pretty traumatizing experience. The injection the pulling and the sounds that you hear as they extract is scary... I thought my teeth was gonna crack! 
 So anyway as you can see I have 2 missing teeth at the lower 4 (it's what you call it) and upper 5 which you can't see of cause. The rubber bands were to create a gap to fit a metal piece in.
 Side view:
 One picture with my teeth before it gets done! And if you know I NEVER smile with my teeth
 In the dental chair :O


 My dentist did all the pasting of the metal stuff and got me to choose the colours hehe. I've been waiting for this moment!! So I chose hot pink, the one below the bright pink, above the maroon. 
 Got back to woodlands and went to buy a sundae to relieve the pain. No difference la and the ice cream was horrible.... DO NOT BUY STRAWBERRY SUNDAE YOU WILL DIE FROM DIABETES. So I threw it away after a few mouthful. 

 So..

































Tadah! Brace face!! It feels really uncomfy, especially when you can't flatten your lips. IT HURTS SO BAD because of the rubberbands and wires in the front. Have been really whinny when the pain acts up if I accidentally hit it. Just want the pain to go away asap :'(

So that's all! I'm done with stage 1, just can't wait for it to movemovemovemovemove! And hopefully it does really fast.
xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting braces tomorrow and I am so nervous! I love the colour you chose though! I think I might chose and similar colour! xxxx PS. I like your blog xxxxx

    ReplyDelete