Wednesday 15 February 2012

Tribute to kitty

Super cute video of a dog sleeping with the kittens. 

These kitten reminds me of my previous cat 'kacang'. She was a calico which I took care for 3 years. One day she just went missing on Easter, and never came back. Usually she'd go out and come home in the afternoon/ evening. Or latest the next day or two. But she never came back.
On 4th April 2010, I searched every single day and weaped. Till now I still miss her, and still look out for her. She was the brightest cat I've ever seen. Not the most lovable but she was so smart, it was impossible to believe. That cat would go far away from home, catch lizards, bats and birds home as a gift to us. Reason why I'm not afraid of these creatures is because we'd have to save and release them before she kills them. She'd wait for me at the carpark and follow me home. The times she meowed for food/when i'm home, I know she missed me.
Her friend, sunshine which is a ginger cat went missing days before her. I don't know where he is too. He was my neighbour's cat but they never exactly took care of him. Most of the time he's over at my place sleeping and eating w/ my cat. And he sleeps on the shoe rag outside my house because my neighbour closes the door despite him not coming home. It was very cruel because he was such a lovable but noisy cat. Both of them were so loving, they were each others only friend :'( How they run in the field, climb on the piano for a nap and hide in my closet.
I miss them. And will never hesitate to adopt a cat in future because they are the most lovable creatures in the whole wide world.
 



"kitties you will always be loved by me"
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment