Tuesday 21 February 2012

22/2

Can't get to sleep because I"m always so upset about certain things that shouldn't be happening in my life. fts i don't have to face all this i can be happy alone. It just hurts to obtain zero respect and treated like I don't even matter at all. How much you'd make the effort for so many things but when I ask for something I'm just the unreasonable bitch. Sometimes I feel my effort made is worthless. No matter how much you realize it and say a million things about how things are going to change, your words are just going to be words and never actions.

Anyway, some visuals again because i've nothing to talk about: 
Considering in baking rainbow cake again for fun? But I probably won't have the time to make and store it in my really packed fridge. Unless anyone wants to order! This was baked last year for a friend's project(:

 Really love my minnetonka! Its really comfortable to wear but I'm afraid of it wearing out soon because I wear it really often to school when I'm in shorts or pants. I really like it I hope it doesn't wear out :(


Outfit of that day which I wore with my minnetonka! Pull over and jeans<:
Took away lunch from causeway because I didn't want anything heavy. Love beancurd skins around sushi! So sweet and yummy together with crabsticks #fav


This is outfit on tuesday, on my way to school.
 Swear I nearly died for test today. It was really tough and i'm really disappointed with myself :( Not going to do as well as the first 2 tests. But fyeah it's over just 1 paper in  7 hours to go!



I should be sleeping/studying now but I just can't anymore. (Mind over matter) Chalet after test and then braces!!<: #eggcited
Will blog about braces when I'm done with it.
xx

2 comments:

  1. heyy! your rainbow cake looks awesome! may I have the recipe for it? :)
    btw, you said it can be ordered, how much wld you charge for it?

    pls reply! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi chrizzeh,
    Sorry I won't be sharing my recipe but you can easily find them online!
    A 7" round rainbow cake would be $33 and a 8" would be $37 (:

    ReplyDelete