Monday 2 January 2012

KL 2011

The title says it all. This is my trip to KL with my boy and his family (:
Day 1: Bakuteh lunch
 Stayed at Sunway Spa and resort
 Hotel lobby
 Bought this sweater there and started wearing it hehe. Super love it.
 Typical hotel toilet picture lololol 


 A&W with my boy. Our winter looking trip heh




 Day 2:




 Sushi King for lunch, mad cheap! I had coffee bean in the morning so all I ordered was this unari burger if i remember correctly. But I had other stuff they ordered too. 
 Karaoke for dindin, buffet was........horrible.
 Outside the hotel on new year's eve! I was waiting for the 'fireworks'. By 12, NO FIREWORKS. There were only mad people spraying those foam like snow everywhere, including me!!! I was wearing my new sweater, AND THEY HAD TO DO THAT. SO PISSED >:(

 Ran back to the hotel immediately to catch a glimpse of the fireworks. So disappointed with my trip there because we didn't even go to the town area :'(  Only manage to catch these pathetic shots of the lousy fireworks. Even sg's fireworks were better. meh


 We brought piggu too haha, so did boy's brothers.

 Day 3: I look horrible in every picture they take. WHY...............

 Theme park at the hotel. but we didn't bother visiting it. My first time being there but was their idk how many times. Didn't get anything much tho almost everything was on sale.

Not a fantastic trip but I had fun spending perfect 3 days with my boy(: In hope for 2012 to be a good one! Hope you had a good new years eve too!

No comments:

Post a Comment