Thursday 26 January 2012

CNY

Snipped about 3 inches of my hair off last week because I couldn't take the horrible weather any longer. Long hair is a real nuisance! It flies so high when it's windy, gets really frizzy when it rains, and is horrible when it's hot! You can't really tell the difference without me tying my hair thought.

Day 1 of CNY: I didn't take many photos, actually I barely took any, just some random ones with my phone. Wore a red skater dress with flower cuttings and a clutch with my chio heels(:

Early dinner at my granny's house. Super yummy food she made all by herself!
The poor little cat sleeping on top of the letterbox haha. Just then a crazy man walked by and said 'meow gong xi fa cai meow gong xi fa cai' Lol creepy.
Went to B's place and off to his aunt's house and played mahjong. I lost $2 bucks tho but i had fun(: plus more angbaos!
Best pineapple tarts this year made by Liyana and her aunt!(L)(L)<3

Had a super simple new year, I didn't exactly bother to take pictures since I'd look horrible in them anyway. haha hope everyone had a good chinese new year! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment