Wednesday 20 July 2011

Have been really busy this week. Okay no it's every single week these days! This white kitty appeared at my door at 1am. No idea how it ended up here. But I couldn't let it into the house because kitty was pretty angry but was happily sleeping on my bed -.- I hope the kitty has found it's way home.






Went to the dentistry at NUH today for check up. They asked me so many questions and got me to move my jaw in different directions, super tiring la. Had my X-ray done + mould of my teeth. Pretty cool. I have 4 wisdom tooth?! But it's not growing yet so I don't have to extract it just yet.
Oh Jane's Bd too! Went to surprise her in school with Snow white balloon and hello kitty cake. She was totally caught by surprise because we didn't have school today. Such a success! Not forgetting the fat mac meal I had. Wrong choice....








Studied > tuition > twelve cupcakes!
Newly opened at united square by Daniel Ong and Jaime Teo, with assorted flavours of cupcakes. I wanna work there but they ain't hiring part time staffs at the moment :( I thought they needed a lot of improvement on their shop though. (plates, utensils, amount of cupcakes on the sleeves etc)
The cupcake was good that's for sure but it was rather tiny for $3 :/

Last test 2 tomorrow but I'm not done studying (1.11am now) 

No comments:

Post a Comment