Monday 22 April 2013

5th

It's our 5th anniversary this 2013 and we (okay I) decide to have lunch at House, dempsey! :) 

 



Ordered their recommended pearly barley salad with quinoas on it. First time trying quinoas and I loved it! It was crunchy, supposedly nutty. Not sure how to describe them but it was really good, and filling! 
Choice the American sliders instead of Asian sliders because I wanted their fries. So much regret now because you can get the American sliders from skinny pizza. I think its opened by the same owner? Anyway great truffle and sweet potato fries! Gives me an excuse to head down another time for the other dishes. I cannot exclaim how much I enjoyed the food, ambiance and service!

Yup so happy anniversary to us! :) 


Made this meal the next day because we haven't had homecooked food for awhile. I'd rather have a meal at home than a fancy restaurant, unless a special occasion.
B and I didn't actually meet on the actual day because we were busy with work. Sad reality of adults :( Wish we stayed under the same roof but i'm contented with what I have now :) 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment