Tuesday 4 December 2012

Space?

Hi I'm finally taking the time to fill this place with something more interesting than words (rants I mean).
I love cooking so much I wish I lived in the supermarket where I could obtain fresh ingredients daily! Simple meals like these are so easy to make but it doesn't suit the taste buds of many. 
1. Rosemary pumpkin & capsicum 

 2. Aglio Olio


Some after dinner snack? I love caramel corn! $2 of happiness in a pack from daiso, this pack of maple flavoured corn is so yummy its my happy pill. I can't live without having something sweet to eat every single day. 

The view I get to see while working on one of the days. I love Singapore but I've yet to explore so much of it.
Christmas came early! I find excuses like 'Christmas present to self' or 'Reward for the year' to buy new things for myself. I am one spendthrift mama~
I hope you aren't startled by my baby girl. She may be a rascal but such a qt pie. I love how she cuddles and kneeds in between my blanket, whining for some love. But am so annoyed when she makes so much noise when she's hungry and when she takes home pests as gifts. 

While trying to upload photos here, blogger says i've ran out of space! D: Does this mean I can't upload anymore? Or do I have to set up some picasa account and does that require money? I'm getting disappointed and upset now. It's such a hassle when I have to go an extra mile to change and get something done especially when I'm all comfortable with it. I'm such a bore goodbye.
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment