Monday 19 November 2012

Today I skipped x

Omg many thanks to the person that clicked on the nuffnang ad on the side! It really works hahahaha so will you guys please click on it more often pretty please >>>>>>>>>>>> :(

Today I skipped school. What a gangster hahaha but the weather was too gloomy for school. First test month and I really don't have the mood for it. Am suppose to be working on my fyp but I'm too lazy... I just wanna eat shop and laze around. Pretty sure I'm gonna suffer for the next month when I have to rush to complete my fyp. It's already the 5th week of school, how fast time flies. 10 more weeks and I'm out of here but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna suffer even more. Still contemplating on what I should do after I graduate. Any ideas? I have no idea what to study on or what to work as sigh. I hope nature will work its magic on me.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment