Friday 23 November 2012

I honestly want to disappear, I am such a burden. I am such a disappointment. School is getting so dry and tough.  I miss my friends. Its been a month since I've seen them. All I can do now is cry. I need a hug so badly. I hate long relationships. I hate my relationship. I hate how things change. I hate myself so much for being such a burden. I hate my attitude. Why do fights have to occur? Why am I so unsatisfied with everything? I hate how I cannot have the mentality to be happy. I don't understand why there isn't justice in the world. I'd like to live my life in fairness but it just doesn't seem to apply to me. I hate how you say NO to things I do/want to do yet you can do everything you want and I cannot have a say because, what's the point? I cannot live a life like this. Maybe that's how being a libra is, not that I believe in horoscopes. Sometimes I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm probably gonna laugh at myself when I read this again. But I need to cry this out. I need a hug :( I'm sorry for being a whiny baby here. ////////////

I'm sorry i'm back with a normal mind (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment