Wednesday 10 October 2012

Church x Gardens by the bay

Missed church for quite some time and got so guilty about it :( Decided to meet the girls for breakfast before service so we did! At 9.30am! I usually miss church because I'm always oversleeping but I managed to get up for breakfast hehe. 

Breakfast at Cedele! Poached egg w/ smoked salmon and greens with tangy dressing or something like that.
The salad was really good but I was rather disappointed when the eggs were seen to be the kind that you put in the microwave. Not the ones you boil yknow? 
And yes, Nicole made cupcakes for me as usual!!!! They were already planning to surprise me despite not coming for weeks. Am really touched, I didn't expect this (': 

Thank you Nicole, Paula, Jeri and Dancia (: 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went to Gardens by the bay after was a mini afternoon sundate/walk



 Decided to be out in black & gold but I felt like a garbage bag.....

 Wore my floral hairband out!! The flowers weren't stuck on well so I had to buy super glue to stick them back -.-





My qt flower boy hehe <:) Please call 1800-iloveflowerboys if you need one! 
Will be back with b's poc and UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPORE pictures!
*Hyperventilates*
xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment