Wednesday 17 October 2012

-

School just started for me last Friday, it isn't as bad after all. It's the last semester and I know it's going to be challenging to pull my gpa up. I will be contented if I am even able to maintain my current gpa. Off days every Wednesdays but I've FYP to do :( It's really a killer when you have to make time for meeting discussions repeatedly to finalize with something. School + FYP + work, I barely have time for anything. Spare days are for b. He has to stay in camp for probably a month or 2, weekends are our only time together.

I've been the most demanding and crankiest person this month. I feel horrible :( I don't mean to be this way but people just annoy me? I'm the kind of person that wants what I want. It makes it seem like i'm really arrogant in a way? But I don't mean or feel that way. I have my plans, my own thinking, my dream that I'd like to follow. I wish I could be less of that and more of something good and likable.

4 comments:

  1. hi did you have to extract your wisdom tooth when you did braces? did it hurt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I extract my pre-molars. Amount of pain depends on a individual. Probably a 6-7/10 for me?

      Delete
    2. were you put on sedation? if you dont mind me asking, which dentist did you go to :)

      Delete
    3. Nope, just had some numbing gel on my gums (: Im having mine done at NUH dentistry!

      Delete