Tuesday 25 September 2012

So if you do know

I don't have a mixer to help me with the baking. Well you could be the nicest person or a good samaritan and buy me one for my birthday because it's almost here!! Kitchen aid/ Kenwood preferably. Alright i'm kidding ha ha it's too expensive for a gift!

Since I can't bake cupcakes and stuff that requires the creaming of butter, I looked up some recipes that didn't require a it!

Some recipes up for testing:
Naan
Naan bread. Who doesn't love naan?

Sausage Rolls
Sausage bread rolls

Brazilian cheese buns

Mozzarella cheese

Churros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hyperventilates) 
Super love churros and I think the only place to get them now is USS? Which I have not been :( Would really wanna go there soon.

All picture credits to google
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because it's my birthday next week and b is in camp :( boo, I don't think he has an idea on where to take me to. So i'll be straight forward here and tell you where I wanna go beee teehee

You could take me to the:
  • Zoo
  • USS
  • Ice skating
  • Park
  • Beach
  • Picnic
I'll be contented anywhere you take me to <:)


No comments:

Post a Comment