Friday 24 August 2012

SELLING

These items just arrived in my mail today from asos. Buy it if you like it! If nobody buys them, I'm sending it back to asos for refunds. So do help me out here! My junk could be your treasure (:
Deadline: 31st Aug 2012 !

Image 1 of ASOS PETITE Exclusive Mini Dress With Crochet Waist Image 4 of ASOS PETITE Exclusive Mini Dress With Crochet Waist
Image 2 of ASOS PETITE Exclusive Mini Dress With Crochet Waist Image 3 of ASOS PETITE Exclusive Mini Dress With Crochet Waist
Item 1: ASOS PETITE Exclusive Mini Dress With Crochet Waist  SOLD
Mini dress by ASOS PETITE. Crafted in woven cotton with a self-stripe finish. Featuring a round neckline, sleeveless styling, picot trim to the edge, crochet insert to the high waistline, gently flared skirt and a concealed zip closure to the reverse. Designed with a tailored bodice and full skirt with mini cut length.
Size: UK 8 fit (small uk 10 too)
Colour: Black
RTP: 39.11
Selling price: $37.50

Image 1 of ASOS PETITE Exclusive Skater Dress In Rainbow Print Image 2 of ASOS PETITE Exclusive Skater Dress In Rainbow Print
Image 4 of ASOS PETITE Exclusive Skater Dress In Rainbow Print Image 3 of ASOS PETITE Exclusive Skater Dress In Rainbow Print
ASOS PETITE Exclusive Skater Dress In Rainbow Print (OOS on web)
Rainbow print dress by ASOS PETITE. Crafted in lightweight jersey with a rainbow print design. Featuring a scoop neckline with a contrast bound trim, sleeveless styling and a pointed waistline with gathered pleats to the skirt. Designed with a mini length.
Size: UK 6
RTP: $32.60
Selling Price: $31.50

*Item below not from asos*

Measurement :
Ptp : 17 inch
Length : 29.5 inch
Material : Chiffon polyester
Fits uk 6-10
Bought for $28.50
Selling: $27

All items will come with normal postage, unless meet ups are available for safety measures!
Please help me out here in my first ever selling post!
Comment if you're interested!
xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi was wondering if th asos dress w crotech waist would fit a uk 6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be able to fit a uk 6 (: Not tight fittingly but still alright (:

      Delete
    2. Do u do meetups? And can sell a lil cheaper?:)

      Delete
    3. Yes meetups are fine however to my convenience. It's the cheapest I can go :( I could throw in a mask from faceshop for you!

      Delete
    4. However if fast deals, I might consider.

      Delete
    5. Whr do u do meetups cause I stay in the west

      Delete
    6. North area, or depending where I am on the day of meet up.

      Delete
    7. Is amk considered north? If yes I can meet u on th 8th sep

      Delete
    8. Do you mind emailing me? Thanks (:
      kakesjellylove@Hotmail.sg

      Delete