Thursday 2 August 2012

Little Neko

A week ago, a cat came meowing at my door! This little girl appeared from no where and she looks exactly like kacang (first cat)! I've never been allowed to keep more than 1 cat but I couldn't let her go. Somehow it felt like kacang returned? It's too much of a coincidence. I've been wanting calico again and she appeared! Such a qt, extremely mischievous. Twinkie now has a friend too! (':  












She loves disturbing and cuddling beside kitty haha. Kitty secretly hates her i think haha. 





So far, she has jumped off the window ledge once -.- Found her meowing outside my neighbour's house in the morning haha. She went to the wrong floor/door! Love this little girl though am damn annoyed when she comes meowing at my face early in the morning!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment