Monday 20 August 2012

Grandpa's 80th!

Pictures are all from my iphone (even though I had a pro bro who's a photographer + has a pro camera HAHA) I'll upload those too but I don't want my efforts to go to waste!
Had dinner at Seafood paradise for grandpa's 80th over at the flyer. Food wasn't great neither was the service but I guess it's because they were short handed.



Lotus buns

Goey duck




Happy grandpa hehe ^^

This was probably one of the nicest dishes?


Crab x fish maw soup

Drunken prawns

I didn't eat all these I just offered to peel!

This is really good! Their signature crab here, (coconut butter) something crab (:


DOPE!!! Look at how thick and rich the salted egg is! Isn't the saucy kind but even better! I had lots of roes to eat from the crab too yum

Silliest 80th cake anyone could get for their grandpa hahaha


Happy 80th Gonggong! <3 Cannot express how much I love you xxxxxxxxxx
I attempted to make the heart cake! It's more of a rectangular heart haha but it's a successful attempt! I knew we would be too full to eat the cake anyway thus this was all for show (: Took me a long 6 hours to bake these due to the numerous layers + cooling time + washing ++++ I was so exhausted after that :(

*Daddy is home!*
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment