Thursday 5 July 2012

Yummy for your Tummy?

Hi guys,

I've had some comments and questions on the recipe for the rainbow cake! I normally change the recipe if I think it's really tedious eg. separating the egg white & egg york = extra step.
Sorry if I didn't seem nice because I've been rejecting questions on recipes! I was just lazy......so now
CHECK OUT THE RECIPES BELOW!!!!

1) Rainbow cake from Marthastewart.com 
I actually got the actual recipe from whisk kid but it's also on marthastewart.com 

2) Macaroons from tarteletteblog.com 
Lemon Meringue Pie Macarons
She has tons of recipes on her blog from custards to cheesecake, cookies, pies and even savories! 

3) Brownies from mybakingaddiction.com
Post image for S’mores Brownie Bars
Super goodness brownies that are really good! There's also a variety of other stuff you can find and also fundamental steps you might wanna learn and know about (:

Other great websites:

Hope these websites will help you on your baking journey. Goodluck! :}
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment