Thursday 31 May 2012

End of May

Movie with the aunties: 

Wedding Lunch at Mandarin Oriental: 


This looks pretty close to what I want for my wedding cake too! Real cake of course. This one isn't real.

Choux on boring saturday night:

Milo cupcake + Condensed milk icing from @elocineet:

Lunch at coffeebean during site trip:

Macaroons on Tuesday:


Purple + blue jewel necklace: 

Wtf? haha @ Keisuke Tonkotsu King: 

A very tiny ramen stall located at Orchard Hotel, serving only 3 types(soup) of ramen.

 Light broth + pork + seaweed + egg. They have free flows of hard boiled eggs that are eaten with jap mayonese? That was how the japanese at the restaurant were eating! ++ free flow beansprouts yum.

 Yummylicious egg

 Lunch in my strawberry lunch box from diaso (from @elocineet)



Egg tarts on Thursday:

BFF @Lock&lock: 

wtf?(again) @ kfc: 

Good morning on a friday (:

Julie (aka snow kitty):

This drafts up the last week of May. I'm actually blogging at work because there's nothing to do here. May was one of the best month so far I must say. More of months like this to come ftw! 

Upcoming to do list:
  1. Bake
  2. Save up for a kitchen aid (Need it so bad!)
  3. Sell cupcakes/cakes to raise funds
Any idea where I can sell cupcakes & cakes in public? I desperately need to buy a new mixer :<

Selling~
Instax sale is still on! 
Plain film in pack of 2 -> $19.50
Coloured film in pack of 2 -> $30
Normal postage: + $1.50
Meet up (to my convenience): Free!

I'll find time to do a selling post of my unwanted clothes too. For now, Please support my film sale!!! It's really cheap + be a kind soul so I can get a new mixer!

Lots of love,
xx strawberrykon




No comments:

Post a Comment