Saturday 3 March 2012

Brace week

So this is brace week! And the food I've been eating haha because food is the only thing that revolves around my boring life now.
So had this on the second day of braces when I met my friends. Went to hk cafe for dinner because that was the only place we knew that had congee? The queen of braces decides! hehe

 Day 3: chicken porridge, I couldn't really bite the chicken tho so i gave it to kitty as i had my lunch.
 <3 baby

Broccoli and mash = horrible. I just dislike mash generally. Some still taste good but I wouldn't opt for mash even in kfc. 

 Boy was asking me to smile with my teeth but I obviously hated it so this was all i could give, with kitty as my pillow<:

Tofu + beehoon soup mmm..

 Cooked dinner for my boy! Because his parents are away I made the effort to cook ^^ Really good and satisfying meal. 

 Doing the blackhead removal thingy haha. 

 Kitty always follows me to the bathroom! Company during scary nights (k not really haha)

 Ponyo my classmate gave when we went to partyworld! Super cute! 

 Today's lunch: Pork chops at hk cafe

 Today's dinner: Pork chops at home........ I HAD PORK CHOPS FOR BOTH MEALS IN A DAY LA-.-

Satisfied and I'm doing really well with braces on. I think there are quite a few out there doing braces too! Am awaiting for tightening hehe move teeth move!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment