Sunday 19 February 2012

Pictorial

Since it's exams weeks, I've been studying alot (tried to). Headed to starbucks alone for a short mugging time. Starbucks is always the best(: It started to get crowded so I left to offer my seats to other student (that were also gonna study...) Oh apparently if you have a laptop instead of paper notes, the staff there won't drive you away! Plus point for rp student haha. Decided to take pictures of my days so:

 Outfit of that day(:
 Walked to the boys house! I walked home the other day too when I went to starbucks. Healthier choice haha

 Went to have dinner w/ the boy. He went to buy siew mai because he said it looked too tempting. 80cents a piece damn expensive please! But it was pretty big, bigger than usual i think.
 Dumpling noodles with siew mai! You'd see a comparison of the noodles we had against school's 'shui jiao la mian' DAMN GOOD STUFF!!!
Tadah! Really good and it's only 3.30! Same price as the ones we had for din, but school's had egg in it and the dumplings are to die for. Please have it if you're a non-halal kid (contains pork).
bb bought ice kacang when we were already so full! Tried to be nice I think hahaha he's gonna kill me. But the auntie didn't hear the want for pink rose syrup:(  

 Watched tv in bed becuz i didn't bring my laptop charger and they didn't have a charger for me at his place. So I rolled in bed watching stupid horror films while the boys playing their games (yawn)

 By 12 I was hungry again so we were to have prata. I think they charged us lesser than we ordered haha good for us!
 Sunday: Went to have aston for lunch and these are my new painted nails! Damn ugly la. I couldn't resist painting unpainted nails, especially when i'm really bored in the middle of the night.
 Our meal took 1/2 hour to come! Forgot to take a picture of my meal because we had to rush so here is the receipt which I took before the meal came haha.
Here's kitty playing with the lalang I brought home for him everytime I pass the field full of it. He loves it haha, I make him stand on his hind legs every single time.
 And he loves sleeping on my clothes...<3
Will continue taking pictures so stay tuned! (if you're interested/bored) 
okay I need to study now!! xx
Btw -> http://www.formspring.me/sherlynkon I am really bored

No comments:

Post a Comment