Wednesday 11 January 2012

Weekly visuals




1) Sunday afternoon lunch at subway with my dg girls and boys, lil' miss Nicole filled her tummy with a sandwich and left bread crumbs all over her dress. Maybe for dinner (:
2) Tried to be 'healthier' this weak by hearing lots of vegetable ytf for lunch but ended up binging when I got home. So I gave up the next day when I got to school hehe. Diet never works!
3) Just made strawberry shortcake, a really ugly one. Tried a clove cake pan but you obviously don't see it anymore. 
4) Left over strawberry slices from shortcake, all into my tea (: Fresh strawberry tea taste so good to fill my tumtum for the night of studying.

Just 3 more tests to go and its really brain draining. Yet to start on the other 2 while the other one is tomorrow. Kills me when I'm clueless about the topics I've learnt because lesson is just too dry/boring to be bothered with. But I hope results are as good as the first test and will be better for the ones that need improvement! Am currently really fat now and I haven't had the motivation to lift my butts up ever since training has been postponed due to ivp. :( really need someone to run w/ me a few times a week to maintain or lose weight! 

xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment