Tuesday 25 October 2011

At the time of my life where I start realizing nothing is enough to satisfy a human soul. When we comment on how selfish others maybe, we're actually being selfish too. Selfish, for not considering for others. The fact is, what's the point in being nice to people? Truth? Nobody cares. Really, nobody. Being selfish is probably just a way of protection one's self. We're humans, that's how we behave. 

It's so hard to settle down and satisfy yourself with just one think. How fuck up this society is, is just killing me. I don't want to live my life, worrying about the different problems I may face. I just want to be, happy. I mean who doesn't right? I'm probably ranting nonsense here that nobody would read, but yeah at least i'm getting this off my chest. K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment