Saturday 17 September 2011

Finally got to go to Ikea for lunch last week and sinking my teeth into those juicy meat balls. It was good! After hearing tweets about them, I finally got the chance to seat and have a good meal. Waited almost for an hour for the stupid boy though. He has the 'best' time management and he still blames me for it -.- Great afternoon though! We caught smurf too. It was cute! But rather a home kinda show to me.


The Daim cake! It was way tooooooo sweet for my liking. Couldn't take another bite after one.

Look at the meatballs swimming in the extra extra gravy omgosh!



Went for taping session in school, they taught us how to tape our ankles and knees to prevent injuries. We wasted a whole lot of tape hahaha. Summed up to a ball bigger than our heads! They gave us free rolls of tapes so we could use them ^^ 


Missed dinner with the rest (they went to broth!!!:( ) so popped over to Adilson's place at 1+ am for his birthday surprise. I was hiding in the carpark while waiting for them to arrive. Funniest moment was that I took the wrong bus -.- and had to take a cab down instead. Despite taking the wrong bus, I got there 45minutes earlier than them! Pro or what. Watched animal anatomy on animal planet where they opened up a giraffe's body and examined it in detail. I've never seen a show like this!!? Though the gore and the love for giraffes, it was a really interesting documentary. Wished I was in the vet course :( 
Okay going to hug my bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment