Friday 12 August 2011

Almost the end

Time check: 2.41am
Having home popped popcorns and hot green tea while watch invisible youths to cheer me up

Kinder Bueno for the winning team, from the relieve faci! So glad I went to school today, indian didn't come it totally made my day! Tuition + tuition > bake more red velvets. My 5th batch I think? It seems really popular I don't know why! Probably the cream cheese is too shiok, people can't resist it hehe(: Hopefully more orders? Yayyy. My so much money invested in baking advertising is probably worth it. 
Just one more day of school left, I'm totally not missing it. Can't wait for the other one and a half years to pass!

Having a lot of mix feelings now, I don't know how I should be feeling or whether I should care. People lie because they don't want to disappoint they don't want to lose. Can't they have integrity and conscience instead? I don't understand humans, including myself. Fickle minded bitches. Handling my feelings is really hard, I don't want to be attached to anyone. Yet at the same time I'm feeling so lonely, I don't feel the presence of my friends either. Nobody seems to be maintaining the friendship we used to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment